L.A. PHOTOGRAPHY creates timeless and authentic images with style.
Our goal is to capture the emotion and highlight the beauty in every photograph and to tell the story of your wedding from start to finish in beautiful photographs. The moments you treasure will be preserved in timeless photographs providing you with wonderful memories that last a lifetime.
L.A. PHOTOGRAPHY incorporates photographic styles from photojournalism and classic portraiture to capture the individual moments and pretty details that make your wedding a unique story. Our creativity and originality will add to the beauty of your event.
Our photographers are professional, patient and courteous; having two trustworthy professional photographers document your big day means getting the big picture and all the details and knowing it will be captured beautifully allowing you to relax and enjoy your beautiful day.
L.A. PHOTOGRAPHY's Method assures you Comprehensive Wedding Coverages and includes:
- Two Photographers for every project for double coverage - photographing both bride and groom simultaneously. Two points of view simultaneously assure you important moments and detail will be photographed.
- Comprehensive, All Day Event Coverage including: Pre-Ceremony Preparation, the Wedding Ceremony, Group photographs, Reception and Candids
- Free Engagement Session and Free Bridal glamour Session with low $95.00 Hold-The-Date Retainer.
- We use special cameras that can shoot four photographs per second, continous photography for important moments such as the First Kiss, Walking Up the Aisle together, First Dance, Cake Cutting and Bouquet Toss.
L.A. PHOTOGRAPHY's photo processing excellence includes:
- Complete Retouching Service available on request including Black and White and Sepia prints
- Custom Wedding Album Design and layout.
L.A. PHOTOGRAPHY prints real photographs on archival paper for vivid fade-resistant colors to make the highest quality, hand crafted photographic print Wedding Albums.
Pages are made from archival photographic paper with a luster finish, bright saturated colors and excellent flesh-tones and pages are flush mounted and lie flat for double page spreads and panoramas.